Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
Are you paying too much for auto insurance? It may feel that, based on your accident history or driving record, what you’re being charged isn’t fair. Well, it turns out you might be right. A new report from the Consumer …
Consumer Advice Articles
- 3 Tips to Get the Most Out of Black Friday Deals
- Extreme weather and home landscaping plans
- How to Power Your Home with a Battery
- Welcome to the 2015 tax season
- Top 5 most expensive places to drive a car
- 4 ways to build home equity
- 3 ways to trick your brain into spending less
- One easy trick to stop impulse purchases: Carry crisp, large bills
- 8 Ways Spending Money Can Buy Happiness
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?