Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
Think it’s expensive to own a car? It’s a lot worse if you’re in Wyoming. Wyoming was recently named the most expensive place to drive a car, according to Bankrate.com. A typical driver in the Cowboy State spends $2,705 a …
Consumer Advice Articles
- 4 ways to build home equity
- 3 ways to trick your brain into spending less
- One easy trick to stop impulse purchases: Carry crisp, large bills
- 8 Ways Spending Money Can Buy Happiness
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?
- How to Take Legal Action Against a Contractor
- Selling Your Home in a Short Sale: Is a Short Sale Worth it?
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Noise Issues With Neighbors: How to Deal With Rotten Neighbor Problems
- Can You Trust Companies That Will Rent Your House for You?