Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
Selling you home in a short sale: Is a short sale worth it? A short sale can affect your credit, but you get a break from the IRS in 2013. Q: Our daughter and son-in-law are looking into using a …
Consumer Advice Articles
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Noise Issues With Neighbors: How to Deal With Rotten Neighbor Problems
- Can You Trust Companies That Will Rent Your House for You?
- Short Sale Process Is Hell For Many
- Help With Refinancing Underwater Mortgage
- Complaint Against Banks And Foreclosure Reviews
- Abandoned Camper Up For Grabs
- Feeling Stressed About The Economy? You’re Not Alone
- Protect Against Mortgage Loan Consolidation Scam
- Insurance Coverage For Lightning Strikes: Are You Prepared?