Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
For the first time since the housing market crashed, Americans think that real estate, and building home equity there, is the best long-term investment. According to a new Gallup poll, real estate beats out stocks, bonds, savings accounts and even …
Consumer Advice Articles
- 3 ways to trick your brain into spending less
- One easy trick to stop impulse purchases: Carry crisp, large bills
- 8 Ways Spending Money Can Buy Happiness
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?
- How to Take Legal Action Against a Contractor
- Selling Your Home in a Short Sale: Is a Short Sale Worth it?
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Noise Issues With Neighbors: How to Deal With Rotten Neighbor Problems
- Can You Trust Companies That Will Rent Your House for You?
- Short Sale Process Is Hell For Many