Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
Money can be a real pain. About 24 percent of people admit that the “pain of spending” turns them into tightwads, while about 15 percent admit to being spendthrifts, where they experience so little pain when spending that they spend …
Consumer Advice Articles
- One easy trick to stop impulse purchases: Carry crisp, large bills
- 8 Ways Spending Money Can Buy Happiness
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?
- How to Take Legal Action Against a Contractor
- Selling Your Home in a Short Sale: Is a Short Sale Worth it?
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Noise Issues With Neighbors: How to Deal With Rotten Neighbor Problems
- Can You Trust Companies That Will Rent Your House for You?
- Short Sale Process Is Hell For Many
- Help With Refinancing Underwater Mortgage