Get consumer advice on product purchases, financial planning, recalls, scams, fraud and more. Take a look at our articles, blog posts, Q&As, videos and radio shows for consumer advice on a wide variety of topics.
Featured Consumer Advice Article
Want to spend less money without spending too much time figuring out how? Get some crisp, new bills from the bank. Apparently, when we have them, we don’t want to let them go, according to the Journal of Consumer Research …
Consumer Advice Articles
- 8 Ways Spending Money Can Buy Happiness
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?
- How to Take Legal Action Against a Contractor
- Selling Your Home in a Short Sale: Is a Short Sale Worth it?
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Noise Issues With Neighbors: How to Deal With Rotten Neighbor Problems
- Can You Trust Companies That Will Rent Your House for You?
- Short Sale Process Is Hell For Many
- Help With Refinancing Underwater Mortgage
- Complaint Against Banks And Foreclosure Reviews