A mortgage, or a home loan, can come in many different forms. A 30-year fixed rate, a 15-year fixed rate, an adjustable rate mortgage, a jumbo loan. And what about prepayment or foreclosure? The articles, blog posts, videos and radio shows on this page will answer all your mortgage questions and help you find the right mortgage for you.
You need to consider the fees and closing costs that you may be charged in obtaining a mortgage, the length of the loan and the amount of the loan. In addition, while the interest rate you obtain is quite important, you need to understand all of the other issues involved in obtaining a mortgage loan for your home or investment property.
Take a look at our hundreds of articles on our site. Some of these articles are listed below. These articles relate to obtaining a mortgage, finding a low interest mortgage loan, the difference between a fixed rate or ARM loan, whether to pay points to buy down your interest rate, and avoiding prepayment penal
Featured Mortgage Article
Mortgage rates have found their way down to the lowest point of the year. Last week, they hit 4.10 percent for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) and 3.23 percent for a 15-year. Last year at this time, they were 4.58 …
- Decide How Much Mortgage You Can Afford By Becoming Prequalified or Preapproved
- What is QM and the Qualified Mortgage Rule?
- Rising Mortgage Insurance Costs Could Make FHA Home Loans a Bad Deal for Many Buyers
- Locking a Mortgage Rate: What You Should Know
- Should I Use My Inheritance to Pay Off My Mortgage?
- Fix and Flip Loans with Hard Money Lenders
- Options for Underwater Homes: When Filing for Bankruptcy Makes Sense
- What to Expect When Buying a Short Sale Home
- When Can I Refinance After a Short Sale?
- Refinance a 30-Year Mortgage to a 15-Year: How to Decide