Get real estate news and personal finance news here. Ilyce Glink’s covers the personal finance and real estate market so that you can keep up to date on these current events. If you want insight as to what’s going on in real estate or personal finance from Washington to your local market, stay tuned to ThinkGlink.com with Ilyce Glink. Whether it’s tax credits for first time home buyers, credit card rule changes, or mortgage regulations or changes in the health care laws, you can get valuable insight and information on these news stories here at ThinkGlink.com
Featured News Article
Home prices are on the rise with fewer foreclosures. Ilyce Glink talks about the fall of underwater homes on today’s Real EstateReal Estate is land and anything permanently attached to it, such as buildings and improvements. Minute. Over the past …
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in US – Ilyce Glink’s Real Estate Minute
- Lower Monthly Mortgage Payments – Real Estate Minute With Ilyce Glink
- Housing and Transportation Costs Burden the Middle Class
- How Long Will Interest Rates Stay Low?
- Do Elections Affect Real Estate?
- What Moves Mortgage Interest Rates
- The Female Investment Strategy and Why it Works
- Rising Interest Rates With Rising Home Prices
- Bail Out Main Street to Save Homeowners?
- Help us win GOLD in the Personal Finance Olympics