We cover the basics and more about personal finance, answering frequently asked questions about credit and debt, identity theft, saving for college, retirement, estate planning, insurance, taxes, job hunting, and raising money-savvy kids. Check out the articles, columns, blog posts, radio shows and videos for tons of personal finance advice.
Featured Personal Finance Article
People who have a financial plan build roughly 20 percent more wealth over their lifetimes than people who don’t. That’s according to a National Bureau of Economic Research study, “Wealth Accumulation and the Propensity to Plan.” If you have a …
Personal Finance Articles
- Leftover Funds in a 529 Savings Plan: What to Do With the Money
- Need Tax Records Now? New IRS App Can Help
- 7 Financial Mistakes We Make After a Disaster
- 7 Steps to Retire With the Lifestyle You Want
- 5 Retirement Mistakes We All Make
- How to Enjoy Halloween without Going Boo-roke
- Should I Use My Inheritance to Pay Off My Mortgage?
- Inheriting a Timeshare: Should You Sell It?
- Options for Underwater Homes: When Filing for Bankruptcy Makes Sense
- Should I Pay off My Mortgage or Invest in Retirement?