We cover the basics and more about personal finance, answering frequently asked questions about credit and debt, identity theft, saving for college, retirement, estate planning, insurance, taxes, job hunting, and raising money-savvy kids. Check out the articles, columns, blog posts, radio shows and videos for tons of personal finance advice.
Featured Personal Finance Article
Most homeowners insurance policies don’t cover fracking. Check with your insurance company to see if they have extra coverage for fracking. Q: I’ve not seen fracking addressed in your column but I understand that doesn’t mean you haven’t! Most homeowners …
Personal Finance Articles
- Missed a Mortgage Payment? How it Affects Your Credit Score
- Mortgage Loan Assumption | Breaking Up Mortgage After Divorce
- How to Avoid Paying Taxes on Forgiven Mortgage Debt
- Should You Use Retirement Funds to Buy a House?
- Quit Claim Deed and Mortgage Responsibility: Getting Name Off Mortgage
- How to Plan for the Future Financially
- Do I Need to Pay Taxes on My Loan Modification?
- Tax Implications of Transferring Home Ownership
- Getting a Quit Claim Deed After Divorce
- How to Protect Your Property From Lawsuit