We cover the basics and more about personal finance, answering frequently asked questions about credit and debt, identity theft, saving for college, retirement, estate planning, insurance, taxes, job hunting, and raising money-savvy kids. Check out the articles, columns, blog posts, radio shows and videos for tons of personal finance advice.
Featured Personal Finance Article
A disaster such as Superstorm Sandy, which just marked its one year anniversary, can have a long-term impact. Many Sandy victims are still in the process of rebuilding their homes and their lives. And if they were already on shaky …
Personal Finance Articles
- 7 Steps to Retire With the Lifestyle You Want
- 5 Retirement Mistakes We All Make
- How to Enjoy Halloween without Going Boo-roke
- Should I Use My Inheritance to Pay Off My Mortgage?
- Inheriting a Timeshare: Should You Sell It?
- Options for Underwater Homes: When Filing for Bankruptcy Makes Sense
- Should I Pay off My Mortgage or Invest in Retirement?
- Filing Bankruptcy vs Debt Consolidation: Which Is Better?
- Putting a Rental Property in an LLC to Minimize Taxes
- Getting Your Name Off a Mortgage After a Divorce