Have real estate questions? Here, you’ll find helpful articles and other resources that cover issues related to real estate, buying, selling, financing, refinancing, credit and debt, insurance, second homes, vacation homes, real estate investment, new construction, and renovation.
We have thousands of articles on Real Estate. Look below for our latest articles on Real Estate or the list of “Real Estate Articles” and our videos on multiple real estate topics; and search our articles by topic or by using the search box above. Thanks.
Featured Real Estate Article
Hiring a real estateReal Estate is land and anything permanently attached to it, such as buildings and improvements. agentAn AgentAn Agent is an individual who acts on behalf of a consumer. A real estate agent represents a buyer or a seller in the purchase or sale of a home. Licensed by the state, a real estate agent must work for a broker or a brokerage firm. An insurance agent helps a consumer purchase an insurance policy. Insurance agents are also licensed by the state. is an individual who acts on behalf of a consumer. A real estateReal Estate is land and anything permanently attached to it, such as buildings and improvements. agentA Real Estate Agent is an individual licensed by the state, who acts on behalf of the seller or buyer. For his or her services, the agent receives a commission, which is usually expressed as a percentage of the sales price of a home and is split with his or her real estate firm. A real estate agent must either be a real estate broker or work for one. represents a buyer or a seller …
Real Estate Articles
- Joint Mortgage Payment Problems
- Housing Market Future Predictions | Buy Now or Wait?
- Buying a House as a Long Term Investment
- Problems Selling Your Condo? How to Deal with Condo Association Issues
- Buying a House After Retirement | Better to Rent or Buy?
- Loan Modification Process | What to Do if You’re Rejected
- Who Owns the Mineral Rights on My Property?
- Reserve Funds for Condos | What Are the Requirements?
- Getting a New Mortgage After Short Sale or Foreclosure
- How to Find an Honest Real Estate Agent | Real Estate Minute