Do you have a question for Ilyce Glink?
If you have a question, please type in your question below. All real estate and personal finance questions sent to us through the system are reviewed by us and responded to as we can. Thank you for your cooperation.
- As you’ve probably already suspected, visitors to the Web site send hundreds of questions each week. We do open and read every question that we get. And while we try to answer as many questions as we can, the truth is that we can’t answer all of them.
- In many instances, we get same or similar questions. In other instances, the answers to some of the questions are readily available on our site.
- The good news is that ThinkGlink.com contains over 10,000 pages of content, and I’m pretty sure that someone has asked a question similar to yours that I’ve answered on the site.
- We ask that you please ask concise questions when you write us. We’d also appreciate you using proper grammar. If we don’t understand your questions, we won’t be able to answer it.
- Give our site a try and see if you can find a question similar to yours and take a look at the answer we previously gave to that reader. Use the search toolbar above to search our site. Thanks.
- Remember, the answer to your question should appear at a future time as an article on our site or in our newsletter. Make sure your email address is correct to receive our newsletters in the future and read the answer to your question.
Please fill out the form below. When you ask a question, you will be signed up for our weekly free newsletter. And, while it may take us a while to get to your questions, you can read answers to other questions and see what’s up with the ThinkGlink community. Thanks.
Ask a Question
Error: Contact form not found.
Sign up for Ilyce’s new Newsletter: Love, Money + Real Estate