Quit Claim Deed vs. Living Trust

By | March 19th, 2010|

When deciding how to pass on property to loved ones, there are many choices. You can transfer property now using a quit claim deed. You can transfer property later using a will. Or, you can place your property in a living trust now and set forth your wishes for the disposition of your property in the trust. The living trust can then dispose of your assets upon your death avoiding probate court requirements and you can control the property you own while you are living.