Q: Who can I report Internet Auction problems to?

A: If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer or site operator. If that doesn’t work, file a complaint with:
– the attorney general’s office in your state.
– your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government.
– the Better Business Bureau.
– the FTC. File a complaint online at www.ftc.gov or call toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).

Aug. 30, 2005