Q: My husband and I are self-employed and I heard you talking about a company you use to handle your payroll and that they also help you with your taxes. We really need help keeping the bills together and what to write off. Do you have a suggestion for someone we can use to handle this? Thanks!

A: The payroll company I use is called SurePayroll.com. They file my 941 forms and my quarterly taxes for my corporation. Be sure to mention my name when filling out their referral form online.

I use QuickBooks (www.intuit.com) to keep my business books. As far as what to write off or not, you can use TurboTax (www.turbotax.com) or an accountant.