Q: I am 60 years old and I’m thinking about retirement. I need information about where to move my 401(k) money, so I can live off the interest, and not have to pay taxes when I move it.

A: Unfortunately, any time you withdraw cash from a 401(k) or other tax-deductible, tax-deferred retirement account, you’ll owe income taxes.

Please talk to a fee-only financial advisor who can (for an hourly fee) walk you through this important transition time. You can find someone through the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (www.napfa.org).