I always seem to move at the worst time of the year (like August in South Carolina and January in Chicago) just to get the apartment I want in the off season, but Rent.com reports that some people will do some pretty strange things for a the ideal apartment.
In exchange for the perfect apartment:
* 23% of adults said they would be willing to eat only ramen noodles for a full month, in exchange for the perfect apartment
* 15% would stand in a public place holding an “Apartment Wanted” sign
* 12% would dye their hair blue for a month
* 9% would endure a 2-hour commute to work each way
* 5% would sleep on a park bench for a week
What would you do for the perfect apartment? What would be included in your perfect apartment?