Ilyce Glink Show Notes
1. The end of the recession make not make life on “Main Street” like life on “Wall Street.”Just because people call an end to the recession doesn’t mean jobs will be created any time soon. It’s tough going right now, and I don’t see it getting any easier any time soon.
2. $2 billion Ponzi scheme uncovered. I can’t believe all these rich people would be foolish enough to fall for this. Basically, they invested in a hedge fund that claimed to buy flat-screen tvs from manufacturers and resell them to WalMart and Costco. If you know how these companies operate – they go directly to the manufacturers themselves. Crazy concept – 100% ponzi scheme.
3. Say goodbye to Ben Stein, New York Times columnist. He got fired because he took a job as a pitchman for one of those so-called free credit report companies – except you wind up paying for it. Remember, the only place to get a free copy of your credit history is by going to AnnualCreditReport.com or by going to the individual credit reporting bureaus websites, Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax.
Join us for Ilyce Glink’s How to Profit From Foreclosures on October 24, 2009
We had a bunch of Clark Howard listeners sign up for the event this week – thank you for joining us and I hope everyone else listening to the Ilyce Glink show will consider joining us as well.
I’m very excited by the incredibly early response we’re getting from WSB listeners and others to this new event, HOW TO PROFIT FROM FORECLOSURES. I think there will be millions of foreclosures available this year and next – Atlanta is one of the top 10 cities for foreclosures. So if you’re thinking about buying a foreclosure to live in or to invest in, this event is the place you’ll want to be.
It’s going to be an amazing event, filled with experts you can trust! (Why? Because my team and I will vet everyone who is going to be there. You won’t be hit up for a pitch to spend $3,500 for someone’s DVD program on how to make millions with foreclosures. It’s just excellent and honest information.)
Following my successful Makeover Your Money day last May, we’re announcing that the ticket window is open for my next event, How to Profit From Foreclosures. There are so many foreclosures in Atlanta, and whether you’re buying for investment or you’re buying a home to live in, there are tricks and strategies you’ll want to know about – and the only place you can find out all the information you need to make a smart move with foreclosures is at our event on October 24, 2009.
The event will include three panel discussions covering the following:
- Tips from top bankers, agents, lenders and REO specialists on how to find foreclosures and negotiate for them.
- Tips from top tax experts and attorneys who know how to negotiate a foreclosure deal and keep you on the right side of the IRS when it comes to investing in foreclosures
- Real life stories of successful investors who have made a great living and built up a fantastic amount of equity investing in foreclosures – without gimmicks and expensive DVD tutorials to sell. You’ll hear their secrets and what has made them rich and successful.
Sign up now for Ilyce Glink’s How to Profit from Foreclosures and get YOUR foreclosure questions answered. There are ony a LIMITED NUMBER of early-bird tickets that will be sold. We are offering a 2 for 1 DISCOUNT SPECIAL and I can GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE YOU WILL PAY FOR THE EVENT. To get your 2 for 1 special price, use the discount code: glink
Please note that the 2 for 1 discount special will only be around for a week or so – until we sell out of the 2 for 1 discount tickets we’ve set aside. I can guarantee that waiting won’t save you any money. So, if you think you might want to join us, get your ticket today!
Join Ilyce Glink’s Fan Club on Facebook and Get a FREE EBOOK
We’re doing a push this week to get as many people signed up for my new Ilyce Glink FAN CLUB on Facebook. If you sign up by the end of the day, you’ll get a free copy of my ebook “How to Save $50/month.”
Share with your friends! If you spread the word and we get 3,000 people to sign up for the fan club, we’ll also send you a SECOND free ebook: “How to Fix Your Credit History and Score Forever,” which includes information not currently found anywhere on ThinkGlink.com.
To sign up for my fanclub, go to Ilyce Glink Fan Page on Facebook.
Ilyce Glink Fan Club members will get a special sneak peak of my new book, BUY CLOSE MOVE IN! which will be for sale starting next April. Fan Club members will also get special discounts and offers associated with our live events, videos, and other items offered at the Think Glink Store.
Sign up today to get all the benefits!
Free Books and Ebook Deal
We have free books we’re giving away. Go to the Think Glink Store to get your free copy of my books: 50 Simple Steps You Can Take to Disaster-Proof Your Finances or The REALLY Useful Guide to Working Smarter Not Harder
You pay the shipping, and we’ll give you as many free books as you want!
Here’s our Free Ebook deal: Buy 3 Get 1 Free! Choose any 3 ebooks and we’ll give you one of those for FREE!! Use the discount code: freeebook Go to the Think Glink Store and click on EBOOKS to order the ones you want. The discount will be given once you enter the code and go to the next page.