Tax Mistakes: What To Do When Your 1099 or W-2 is Wrong

By | May 28th, 2013|

This article was written by guest blogger Eva Rosenberg. Have you ever received an incorrect W-2 or 1099? Scary, isn’t it? You know you have to file taxes, but you’re nervous about giving incorrect information to the IRS. Then, when you call the person or company issuing your tax forms, he or she may refuse [...]