Has your child’s identity been stolen? The Identity Theft Resource Center (www.idtheft.org) has some red flags you should watch out for, including:
- Your child’s name appears on your caller ID when a family member calls you.
- Your teen is denied school loans.
- The child cannot open a bank or checking account.
- The child is denied a driver’s license.
- The child is discharged from a job or continually denied employment.
- The child is quoted higher-than-normal insurance rates.
- Bills or credit cards that were never requested come to your child, perhaps for years.
SOURCE: Identity Theft Resource Center
Also, Big Brother is watching you. The Federal Government admitted over the weekend that it is using personal data, travel data and court records to give each international passenger a “terrorist risk” assessment. I’m sure you can tell, I don’t like this one bit.
I’ll have more information on scams as well. I hope you can join me at my NEW time: 11a-1p EST. Listen live at www.wsbradio.com.
Dec. 3, 2006.
Leave A Comment