Robert is having trouble with his 401(k). A big company bought his company four years ago. He’s no longer allowed to contribute to his 401(k) although he still works there full-time, and the company won’t let him change his asset allocation within the 401(k) nor will it let him rollover the account to an IRA.

Try these Web sites for assistance:

Profit-Sharing/401(k) Council of America might be able to help:
You might also get help from their other Web site:

June 8, 2008.