We’re halfway through Hannukah and it’s almost Christmas, so today’s show will reflect the spirit of the holidays with these stories:
- Holiday internet scams you’ll want to avoid.
- WalMart’s stuffed toy recall (glad I didn’t buy this dog of a gift).
- How much you should tip this holiday season and who should get your cash.
- Last shipping days until Christmas — Where should you go online to shop if it absolutely has to be there by December 25?
- Outsourcing Christmas — if you want, there’s someone who will put up your lights, decorate your tree, buy your gifts, ship your gifts, cater your holiday meal and then take it all down again. What’s that going to cost? For some, it isn’t the cost but the time that counts.
We’ll talk about all of these stories on today’s show. You can tune in LIVE from 1p-4p EST at www.wsbradio.com, or we’ll post the podcast in the next couple of days.
I hope you can join us.
Dec. 19, 2006.